The address of our website is: https://indexb.io
1. The privacy of our visitors is very important and we are committed to safeguarding it. This Policy explains how we intend to dispose of your personal information.
B. How we collect your personal data
We may collect, store and dispose of the following personal information:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic origin, browser type and version, and operating system.
2. Information about your visits to the site, including length of browsing, pages visited, and navigation path.
3. Information that is left at the time of registration, such as e-mail address.
4. Information that is provided when the profile is created on the site, for example: name, profile photo, gender, date of birth, relationships, interests, hobbies, education, work experience.
5. Information provided at the time of joining the newsletter.
6. Information related to purchases made, services used, or transactions performed on our site, including name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card information.
7. Information published on our site with the intention of publishing it on the Internet.
8. Any other information that is specifically sent to us.
C. Method of treatment.
Data collected through the website are processed for the following purposes:
1. Administering the site;
2. Customize our site according to your needs.
3. Use of services available on our site.
4. Sending goods purchased through our site.
5. Provision of services purchased through our site.
6. Sending statements, invoices and payment notices and collecting payments.
7. Sending of commercial communications.
8. Sending email notification for what has been requested.
9. Sending the newsletter upon consent.
10. Sending commercial communications about our company or third parties if we believe they may be of interest to you.
11. Sending statistical information about our users to third parties.
12. Responding to inquiries or complaints on our site.
13. Ensure site security and prevent fraud.
14. Check correspondence with the terms and conditions on the use of our site.
15. Other uses.
Privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our site and can be adjusted according to privacy controls.
Without your explicit consent, we cannot provide your personal information to anyone for commercial purposes.
D. Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insurance agents, advisors, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, for the purpose of implementing the privacy principles and objectives set forth in our policy.
We may dispose of your personal information with any representative of group companies (subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries), always in pursuit of the objectives set forth in this Notice.
The user’s personal data may also be disclosed :
1. according to what is required of us by applicable laws;
2. As part of ongoing or planned legal proceedings;
3. for the purpose of asserting, exercising, or protecting our legal rights (including disclosure of data to others for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of assets or property we are about to sell (or are considering selling);
4. to persons whom we reasonably believe may apply to courts or other competent authorities for disclosure of personal data in the event that, in our judgment, such court or authority would reasonably be required to order disclosure of such personal data.
Unless expressly stated in our Policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
2. The information collected may be transferred to the following countries, which although do not have data protection laws equivalent to those recognized by the European Union: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. Personal information that you post on our site or subscribe to for the purpose of publication is made available worldwide. We cannot be held accountable for the use of such information by others.
4. You expressly consent to the transfer of your personal information as described in this Section E.
F. Retention of personal information
1. This section sets out the rules and procedures on the retention of your data to ensure that legal obligations on the retention and deletion of personal data are met.
2. Personal information collected for any purpose may not be kept longer than is necessary to achieve the intended purposes.
3. At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted.
4. Notwithstanding other cases under Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal information: a. when provided by law; b. whether we believe they may be relevant to future legal proceedings; and c. to exercise and defend our legal rights (including disclosures to third parties with the aim of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
G. Security of your personal information
1. We will take technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all your information on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
3. All financial transactions occurring on our site will be protected through encrypted systems.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for the password to access the restricted section of the site.
I. Rights of data subjects
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data processing concerning you, to request access to your personal data and to verify its accuracy. Proof of your identity may be required for this purpose (a photocopy of your passport validated by a notary public and the original of one of your utility bills, showing your residence, is sufficient).
You may retain personal information for uses permitted by law.
At any time you can request to stop providing your personal information for commercial purposes.
Normally, you will be able to choose in advance whether to consent to the use of your personal information for commercial purposes, or to opt out.
J. Third Sites
Our site includes links to third-party sites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of third parties.
K. Data update
We ask to let us know if the information we have needs to be updated or corrected.
1. The types of cookies we use on our site and the purposes for which we use them are as follows:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords to recognize a computer when a user visits our site
- tracking users
- enable the use of a “shopping cart”
- improve the usability of the site
- analyze its navigation
- administer the site
- prevent fraud
- improve security
- customize the site on each user
- Diversify advertisements according to different users.
2. Many browsers do not accept cookies, for example:
a. On Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies by clicking in the settings on “tools,” “Internet options,” “Privacy,” and “Advanced.”
b. On Firefox (version 24) you can block cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy” and selecting “Custom History Settings” from the drop-down menu and clicking “Accept cookies from sites.”
c. In Chrome (version 29) you can block cookies by accessing the “Customize and Control” menu, clicking on “Settings,” “Show Advanced Settings,” “Content Setting,” and then selecting “Prevent sites from setting data” from the “Cookies” bar.
By blocking cookies there will be a negative impact in browsing on many sites, because if cookies are blocked, the user will not be able to use all functions of the site.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
a. on Internet explorer (version 10) you can manually delete files (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 ).
b. In Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” selecting “Custom History Settings,” then clicking on “Show Cookies,” and finally on “Remove All Cookies.”
c. On Chrome (version 29) you can clear all cookies by going to the “Customize and Control” menu, clicking on “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Clear cookies and other sites and plug-in data,” before clicking on “Clear browsing data.”
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on browsing on many sites.